Donate via PayPal
Your donation is 100% tax deductible.
Gifts of stock
You can donate gifts of stock, mutual funds, and other securities and property to Woodland Pattern. These gifts are tax deductible to donors who itemize gifts on their taxes.
Please follow these instructions:
- Contact Woodland Pattern at (414) 264-5001 to notify us that you will be making a stock donation.
- Contact Woodland Pattern's Robert Baird representative at (414) 765-3606 to make said donation.
You will need the following information:
- Robert Baird's DTC Number: 0547
- Woodland Pattern's Account Number: 8773-2204
- Woodland Pattern's Tax ID Number: 39-1332252
Robert Baird will send a letter or email to Woodland Pattern regarding the gift and an acknowledgment of the gift to the donor.
new ira rollover bill
The House has just renewed and made permanent the IRA Charitable Rollover bill. This bill applies to individuals that are 70-1/2 years and older, and allows them to make a direct transfer of up to $100,000 per person from a traditional IRA to benefit qualified 501(C)(3) charities without recognizing the income on a tax return. This legislation was made retroactive to Jan. 1, 2015.
Please note that Wisconsin does not recognize the federal IRA charitable rollover rules; therefore, an IRA charitable rollover will not receive beneficial Wisconsin state income tax treatment under current law.
This legislation is part of the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015.